Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, telehealth and tele-detailing (also called remoter detailing or web calls) have been set forth that allow a biosimilars companies’ commercialization branch to have a wide range with less reps.
Also, the fluidity of the labor market is another new dynamic allowing for a greater diversity of commercialization build-out models. Monoclonal Antibodies constitute the single largest product type in the global Biosimilars market, demand for which is expected to account for over 50% in 2023 and estimated to be US$17.2 billion.
This world market compendium by the publisher analyzes the market for Biosimilars at high level by product type, therapeutic area, and geographic region. The market is studied for historical/current trends and future forecast in terms of value in US$ for 2019, 2023, and 2026.
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Blood Disorders
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- North America
- Rest of World
This report provides the estimates and forecast for the global Biosimilars market. The study also provides the key market developments and a list of major players in this market that are cited.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Product Types
- Therapeutic Areas
- Geographic Regions
2. WORLD MARKET COMPENDIUM
- Market Demand by Geographic Region
- Market Demand by Product Type
- Market Demand by Therapeutic Area
3. REGIONAL MARKET COMPENDIUM
- European Market Demand by Geographic Region
- European Market Demand by Product Type
- European Market Demand by Therapeutic Area
- North America
- North American Market Demand by Geographic Region
- North American Market Demand by Product Type
- North American Market Demand by Therapeutic Area
- Asia-Pacific Market Demand by Geographic Region
- Asia-Pacific Market Demand by Product Type
- Asia-Pacific Market Demand by Therapeutic Area
- Rest of World
- Rest of World Market Demand by Geographic Region
- Rest of World Market Demand by Product Type
- Rest of World Market Demand by Therapeutic Area
4. LATEST MARKET DEVELOPMENTS
- mAbs – All the Rage in Biosimilars’ New Wave
- Patent Expirations of Major Biologics Leads Way for Biosimilars
- Role of Biosimilars in Continuous Manufacturing (CM) Development and Innovation
- Availability of Biosimilar May Affect Biologic Drug Pricing
- Asia-Pacific Witnessing a Boom of Biosimilars
5. MAJOR MARKET PLAYERS
6. DATA SOURCES AND RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Amgen, Inc.
- AXXO GmbH
- Biogen, Inc.
- Bioton S.A.
- C.H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co., KG.
- Coherus Biosciences
- Creative Biomart, Inc.
- Dong-A Socio Group
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Eli Lilly And Company
- Genor Biopharma Co., Ltd.
- Hetero Drugs Limited
- Insud Pharma SL
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Kashiv Biosciences LLC
- LG Chem
- Lupin Limited
- Mabxience SA
- Mylan, Inc
- Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Reliance Life Sciences Pvt., Ltd.
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc.
- Stada Arzneimittel AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Wockhardt Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/46w18m-world?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.