Most people desire a trim, toned figure which they try to achieve with rigorous exercise and diet. However, stubborn pockets of fat and lax skin can persist and hamper their efforts. The good news is that advancements in technology have led to superior body contouring techniques that can provide the desired results. BodyTite liposuction in New York City, an innovative body sculpting technique that requires no surgery, is at the forefront of this revolution. This minimally invasive skin tightening and body contouring procedure removes stubborn fat and tightens the skin using radio frequency (RF) energy.
BodyTite is similar to liposuction surgery in that it also removes unwanted fat. The main advantage of BodyTite radio frequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL) over conventional liposuction is that it liquefies and removes fat from the targeted site, while simultaneously tightening the skin. Also RFAL does not involve scars or a long, complicated recovery period. This is accomplished by administering thermal energy above and beneath the skin.
Reasons Why BodyTite is so Popular
- Short downtime: BodyTite is a minimally invasive procedure that provides surgical quality results without long downtime. There will be some pain, swelling and bruising for a few days. To prevent excessive swelling and help your skin adapt to its new shape, patients will be instructed to wear a compression garment. Depending on individual considerations, the surgeon will recommend wearing the compression garment continuously for 1 or 2 weeks, and longer if required. This will help you to recover quicker.
- No visible scarring: This minimally invasive procedure can provide dramatic outcomes without leaving scars. BodyTite is extremely adaptable and suitable for removing stubborn fat from the arms, legs, hips, belly, and more.
- Safe: This radiofrequency aided lipolysis (RFAL) treatment is FDA approved. The surgeon can monitor and control the temperature to prevent overtreatment.
- Tightens skin: Many people who have liposuction usually have sagging skin left behind. Your skin’s quality determines how much skin will contract following liposuction. This is not a concern with BodyTite as the radiofrequency energy tightens the skin while removing fat. BodyTite can provide up to 30% skin contraction.
- BodyTite only needs one session: Most facial and body contouring procedures require numerous treatments spaced several weeks apart. The recovery period from traditional liposuction is substantially longer, and swelling may persist for up to 6 months. BodyTite typically needs only one session to provide optimal results.
- Quickly noticeable: Following this RFAL treatment, patients typically notice a significant change in their appearance, though final outcomes may take 6 to 8 weeks to appear.
- Short recovery period: Most patients can resume full activities and return to work within a week of their operation. It is far quicker than the conventional body contouring, providing patients who want to return to their daily lives with a fresh new look with less time.
- Outpatient procedure: BodyTite is performed on an outpatient basis. This RFAL-assisted procedure is carried out under oral sedation with extra local and tumescent anesthesia. The patient can leave the hospital the same day of the procedure.
The skill and experience of the plastic surgeon performing BodyTite liposuction is crucial to its success. If you are considering BodyTite liposuction in New York City, find an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice with plastic surgeons with extensive experience in using this innovative body contouring technology.