The best season to have a Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is in winter. The Brazilian Butt Lift in NYC is a safe and effective procedure performed using local injecting. It involves removing fat from other parts of the body, purifying it, and injecting into the buttocks to provide the desired enhancement.
Brazilian Butt Lift in Manhattan can give your buttocks a larger, rounder, and more beautiful appearance. The procedure involves three steps:
- Liposuction to remove excess fat from specific areas such as the abdomen, flanks, lower back, and thighs
- Purifying and processing of the fat
- Injecting the fat into the buttocks to boost volume and enhance contour
When removing fat from the back, hips and abdomen, a skilled surgeon will sculpt the areas such a way that it reduces waist size and enhances the buttocks’ projection, which is essential to achieving the ideal contour.
Reasons to get BBL in Winter
- Staying indoors helps recovery: It’s crucial to rest and let your body heal after cosmetic surgery. Winter is the best season to have BBL as you can stay indoors and heal comfortably, which is exactly what your body needs to recuperate fast and completely after the treatment. Lie down (on your side or stomach), relax, and limit your activity for a few days.
- Get a bikini body by summer: You should schedule BBL a few months in advance of summer if you want to flaunt your firmer, rounder bottom in a swimsuit. While the procedure’s initial swelling takes four to six weeks to completely go down, it can take a few months for the tissues to recover and the fat cells to stabilize before the final results are visible.
- Conceal bandages and compression clothing: In addition to wearing a compression garment for six weeks to reduce swelling and ensure your skin retracts, most body sculpting operations call for wearing bandages until any wounds are healed. Removing fat from places like the belly, thighs, or hips may need wearing specialized shapewear and compression garments. To hide your compression garment and disguise any postoperative swelling, you can wear loose tops and sweaters for several weeks after you have surgery. Also, bandages and compression clothing can be particularly uncomfortable in summer and sweat might even irritate your skin. In winter, staying indoors will solve that issue and you will feel a little more at ease going outside when it’s cooler outside.
- Best time to take time off work: Generally, it’s necessary to take 5 to 10 days off work to recover from BBL. It is generally easy to schedule the time needed for recovery in the winter.
- It’s easier to stay out of the sun: Exposure to intense sunlight after surgery can slow recovery and potentially make scars more noticeable. Any direct heat will aggravate swelling and inflammation after surgery. Additionally, exposure to direct sunshine can make your scars darker. This hyperpigmentation might be irreversible. It’s easier to stay out of the sun in winter.
Though the Brazilian butt lift in NYC is an ideal way to enhance the size and contour of your buttocks, make sure to choose a AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery facility that offers the services of knowledgeable and experienced surgeons for safe treatment and attractive outcomes.