The global diagnostic equipment market is expected to grow from $43.81 billion in 2021 to $47.74 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.0%. The diagnostic equipment market is expected to grow to $59.46 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6%.
The regions covered in diagnostic devices report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
An increase in the geriatric population is expected to propel the growth of the diagnostic devices market going forward. Older people are likely to suffer from diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and arthritis among others, which would increase the demand for diagnostic devices. For instance, in 2020, according to the United Nations, a US-based intergovernmental organization, there are approximately 727 million persons are aged 65 years and above worldwide, and expected to reach approximately 1.5 billion persons by 2050. Therefore, the increase in the geriatric population is driving the growth of the diagnostic devices market.
The emergence of routine diagnostic kits is a key trend gaining popularity in the diagnostic devices market. Companies operating in the market are focusing on developing diagnostic kits to gain market coverage. For instance, in March 2022, Mylab Discovery Solutions, an India-based healthcare company is set to launch an entire range of routine diagnostic kits and devices in conventional and point-of-care formats. Immunology, Biochemistry, and Haematology are the three main market sub-segments represented by the devices and kits included in them.
In July 201, DiaSorin S.p.A., an Italy-based biotechnology company acquired Luminex Corporation for a deal amount of $1.8 billion. Through the acquisition, DiaSorin would gain access to Luminex’s multiplexing technology and a portfolio that would strengthen its existing offering, while expanding the Group presence in the United States.
Further, this agreement would give the Life Science sector access to Luminex’s applications, promoting academic and scientific research, improving collaboration with biopharma businesses, and boosting access to clinical multiplexing assays for upcoming Value-Based Care initiatives. Luminex Corporation is a US-based biotechnology company that manufactures medical diagnostic devices.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Type:X-Ray Systems; Ultrasound Systems; Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners; Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems; Cardiovascular Monitoring And Diagnostic Devices; Nuclear Imaging Device.
2) By Mobility: Stationary; Mobile
3) By End User: Hospitals; Diagnostic imaging centres
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Diagnostic Equipment Market Characteristics
4. Diagnostic Equipment Market Product Analysis
5. Diagnostic Equipment Market Supply Chain
6. Diagnostic Equipment Market Customer Information
7. Diagnostic Equipment Market Trends And Strategies
8. Diagnostic Equipment Market Size And Growth
9. Diagnostic Equipment Market Regional Analysis
10. Diagnostic Equipment Market Segmentation
11. Diagnostic Equipment Market Segments
12. Diagnostic Equipment Market Metrics
13. Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Equipment Market
14. Western Europe Diagnostic Equipment Market
15. Eastern Europe Diagnostic Equipment Market
16. North America Diagnostic Equipment Market
17. South America Diagnostic Equipment Market
18. Middle East Diagnostic Equipment Market
19. Africa Diagnostic Equipment Market
20. Diagnostic Equipment Market Competitive Landscape
21. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Diagnostic Equipment Market
22. Market Background: Medical Equipment Market
24. Copyright And Disclaimer
- Philips Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Systems
- Fujifilm Holdings
- Siemens Healthcare
- GE Healthcare.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jl65co