Triamcinolone Acetonide Nasal Spray 55 mcg per spray
- Read both sides of this insert for complete instructions on how to get a bottle ready (primed), how to use the spray bottle and how to clean the spray nozzle.
- Keep this insert as it contains important information.
STEPS TO GET A NEW BOTTLE READY FOR USE (PRIMED)
1. Before first use, a new bottle must be primed.
- Remove cap and safety clip (Figure A).
- Shake bottle.
- Press and release spray nozzle until a fine mist is produced (as shown in Figure B). This may take several times. Take care not to spray in face.
PRIME BOTTLE AGAIN IF NOT USED FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS
- Repeat steps for priming a bottle (see above).
- Blow nose gently to clear nostrils.
- Remove cap and safety clip, then shake bottle.
- Hold bottle with thumb under bottle and spray nozzle between fingers (as shown in Figure B).
- Press against the outside of your nose with your finger to close off one nostril (as shown in Figure C).
- Place the tip of the spray nozzle into the other nostril. The spray nozzle should not reach far into the nose. Aim nozzle toward back of nose (as shown in Figure C).
DO NOT spray toward nasal septum (the wall between the 2 nostrils) (as shown in Figure D).
- 6. While sniffing gently, spray into nostril.
IMPORTANT: For complete dosing instructions, See “Directions for use” on next side.
- 7. Repeat steps “4” through “6” for the other nostril.
- 8. After using the nasal spray, wipe nozzle with a tissue, replace safety clip, and replace cap by pressing it down over the spray nozzle.
NOTE: Avoid blowing nose for 15 minutes after use.
If nozzle does not spray properly, see cleaning instructions on next side.
(continued on side 2)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
IF PUMP DOES NOT SPRAY PROPERLY, THE NOZZLE MAY BE BLOCKED
- Never try to unblock nozzle with a pin or any other object (as shown in Figure E).
- Clean the nozzle as shown below.
- Gently pull spray nozzle away from bottle (as shown in Figure F).
- Rinse SPRAY NOZZLE ONLY under warm water (as shown in Figure G).
- Shake or tap to remove excess water.
- Re-attach spray nozzle to bottle.
- Press and release spray nozzle until a fine spray is produced, taking care not to spray in face.
Triamcinolone Acetonide Nasal Spray pump is now ready to use.
Where can I get more information? 1-800-719-9260
Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Made in Israel
Allegan, MI 49010
: 44300 00 J5